In providing you with services, we, Dakota Ojibway Community Futures Development Corporation, will acquire personal information about you.
This information may include:
- Your name, address and telephone numbers
- Your email address
- Your income and sources of income
- Your social insurance number and other identifying numbers
- Your business plan and other details about your business
- Your credit rating
- To keep this information confidential and secure
- To share this information with service providers only if they assure us they can keep it confidential and secure.
- Not to share this information with anyone else without your consent, unless we are required by law to do so.
- To use this information only to carry out our obligations to you.
- To keep the information on site for two years after our relationship has ended, to keep it in the archives for a further five years, and then to destroy it.
- To keep your email address confidential and to hold it beyond the seven years; we may use it to contact you regarding future programs and services.
- To keep this information accurate to the best of our ability.
You have the right:
- To examine your personal information
- To request corrections to your personal information
- To ask questions at any time about anything you do not understand.